Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Mile Stones

    Though this topic is not my normal fair, I wanted to take time and share a personal mile stone. This adventure stated 40 years ago, and I have been wanting to closed the door on this task for a long time. I have completed my BS Degree I started on when I was 18 years old. A girl, beer and life got in the way, but I was determined to fulfill this life goal, and I have now completed that task.

    You should never give up on your goals. It may take much longer for you to achieve them than you originally thought It may. Goal setting is important for your development as a leader. You set goals and objectives and get people to join on the journey…. That is what leading is about. 

   Always remember what you do is more important than what you say, lead by example, and do the right thing, even if no one is there to the you do it.


JB

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Iron Man Firefighting: Supporting an Effective Initial Fire Attack with Minimum Personnel               Iron Man Time             I ...